What do employers want?
United States labor statistics reinforce a direct correlation between professional development training and overall employee productivity and efficiency. The Association for Talent Development (formerly ASTD) reports that fundamental leadership, supervisory and managerial skills, including professional specific skills are ranked as the highest area for skill gaps…
Success in creating and delivering products and services. It’s all about investing time and money in a way that makes sense and produces big dividends. Invest in your employees to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Success in creating and delivering products and services.
- Increased productivity
- New standards of efficiency
- Improved employee satisfaction
How "Customized” is this training?
- Match our quality training to your goals and priorities
- Include your organization’s data in employee training examples and exercises
- Add your logo to materials and handouts
- Develop an academy under your organization’s name
- Choose from our resource bank of previously built training or opt for courses created just for you.
- Schedule training to suit your organization’s schedule and deadlines
- Host training at your site or meet in our facility
- Train the entire staff at once, build cohort groups, or schedule one-on-one training for individuals
We Specialize in:
- Foundational Skills (teamwork, conflict management, communication, surviving change)
- Industry Certifications (Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, CompTIA)
- Human Resources knowledge, skills and abilities
- Management & Leadership knowledge, skills and abilities
Find out How We Can Help You
Andy Pena (505) 277-9360 firstname.lastname@example.org
UNM Tuition Remission
UNM Staff, Faculty & Retirees: You may use your Tuition Remission for Custom classes, desktop training and executive coaching. Custom Training can develop a solution for your department's training needs. Use your tuition remission to supplement department funding.
Questions about this benefit? Visit our UNM Tuition Remission page or call the UNM Benefits Office at 505-277-MyHR.