Who is Eligible?
- Spouses of active duty service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2
- Spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members at E1-E5, W1-Wd and O1-O2 pay grades (spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their courses while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders) Note: The MyCAA program does not include Coast Guard spouses.
Eligible spouses can establish a MyCAA account on the MyCAA website. Once spouse profile information is provided, MyCAA will verify spouse DEERS benefit eligibility. Eligible spouses will be allowed to create their "Career and Training Plan" and request financial assistance at least 30 days prior to the course start dates.
MyCAA Financial Assistance (FA) pays tuition for education and training courses, and licensing/credentialing fees.
- State certifications for teachers, medical professionals and other occupations requiring recognized certifications
- Licensing exams and related prep courses
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes