Teaching Opportunities at UNM Continuing Education
UNM Continuing Education is always accepting applications for new instructors and consultants.
Do you have expertise in an area you would like to share? Join our team!
We are looking for instructors in the following areas:
- Writing for print and web media
- Digital publishing/ePublishing with InDesign
- Computer graphics: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Health & Wellness Professions
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding & Billing
- Electronic Health Information Management
- Human Services
- Fitness & Personal Training
Information Technology (IT) & Computers
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- CompTIA Cloud+
- Mobile Application Designers
- Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Grant Writing
- Non-Profit Management
Qualifications: This is a Continuing Education Campus so multiple learning styles and experience levels will be present in the classes. Prior teaching experience is needed, either online or in person. This position is a temporary, on-call position and does not receive benefits. Person is expected to be a content expert and is currently employed in the field. Certification may be required in some areas.
For more information call (505) 277-0077 (ext 0).