Certificate Programs Approved for Educational Benefits
UNM Continuing Education is approved for all VA and military educational benefits. Our Business and Technology program offers over 60 non-degree certificate and certification programs focusing on workforce and professional development. Approved certificate programs and classes vary by VA Chapter and military requirements, with many directly related to entry-level employment. Contact the program supervisor for information on programs that are currently approved by the VA.
- View all Professional Certificates
- View all Professional Development Certificates
- View all Health Professions Certificates
- View all Computers and Technology Certificates
- View all Digital Arts Certificates
Educational Benefits for Veterans
See the UNM Veterans Resource Center for more information on your chapter for VA Educational benefits.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill – Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty – Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty – Chapter 1606
- Montgomery GI Bill – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) – Chapter 1607
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR&E) – Chapter 31
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) – Chapter 35
- Transferring Post 9/11 Chapter 33 Benefits to your Dependents
If you are a veteran and you're not sure whether you qualify for VA educational benefits, call the toll free number, 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551) or go to the VA website listed below for information.