Main Menu

Certificate Programs Approved for Educational Benefits

Take charge of your career by pursuing a professional certificate to help you meet your goals. Veterans, National Guard, active duty military and dependents—take advantage of your educational benefits by pursuing a career-oriented certificate. Contact us

Educational Benefits for Veterans

  • Post 9/11 GI Bill® – Chapter 33
  • Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty – Chapter 30
  • Montgomery GI Bill® – Active Duty – Chapter 1606
  • Montgomery GI Bill® – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) – Chapter 1607
  • Vocational Rehabilitation (VR&E) – Chapter 31
  • Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) – Chapter 35
  • Transferring Post 9/11 Chapter 33 Benefits to your Dependents

In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679(e), this educational institution adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post-9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from VA.  This educational institution will not:

  • Prevent the student’s enrollment;
  • Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
  • Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
  • Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.

However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:

  • Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the first day of class;
  • Provide a written request to be certified;
  • Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional policies 

If you are a veteran and you're not sure whether you qualify for VA educational benefits, call the toll free number, 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551) or go to the VA website listed below for information.

Eligible Assistance Programs

Additional Resources